Yes, both USB ports can be used at the same time. One port will charge a maximum output of 2.1A, and the other 1A for a total of 3.1A.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charge?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- How much lithium is in the jump starter?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- Can I travel on a plane with this jump starter & power bank?
- How long does it take to recharge the jump starter?
- What do the power indicator lights mean?
- How long does it take to charge?