Disconnect the jumper cable from the car battery and jump starter. The car jump is either complete or there is a connection issue.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my car is 12V?
- Why do I need to drive the car for 30 minutes after jump starting?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the black clamp to?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the red clamp to?
- What does it mean when neither LED (red or green) light up?
- What does a solid red and solid green light mean?
- What does a blinking red light (green off) with a beeping noise mean?
- What does a solid red light (green light is off) mean?
- What does a solid green light on (red off) mean?
- Why do the red and green LED lights start blinking when I connect the cables to the jump starter?