A wall adapter was not included in the packaging, but can be purchased at almost any retail store (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc). To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, choose an adapter that is certified as a Class 2 or LPS power supply or power adapter. In most cases, you already have a wall adapter from a smartphone or tablet purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charging?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- How much lithium is in the jump starter?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- Can I travel on a plane with this jump starter & power bank?
- How long does it take to recharge the jump starter?
- How often should I recharge the jump starter?
- What do the power indicator lights mean?