No, no modifications should be made to the jump starter. Removing the lithium batteries yourself may cause a serious injury. Do not attempt to make any modifications to the device.
Articles in this section
- How often should I recharge the jump starter?
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charging?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- How much lithium is in the jump starter?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- Can I travel on a plane with this jump starter & power bank?
- How long does it take to recharge the jump starter?
- What do the power indicator lights mean?