1. Check that the number of indicator lights is not less than 3.
2. Connect the red battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicle’s positive (+) battery terminal and connect
the black battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicle’s negative (-) battery terminal.
3. Caution! Do not connect the red clamp (+) and the black clamp (-) at the same time.
4. Ensure the battery clamps are connected correctly, and the connectors are free from rust and dirt.
5. Plug the blue cord jumper cable into the jump start socket, and ensure the blue plug is secured.
6. Start the vehicle.
7. Once the vehicle starts, remove the jumper cable from the unit.
Please reference user manual for full instructions and warnings.