We recommend checking the battery level once every two to three months if you have not been using the device. If the LED indicator lights show three solid lights or less, it's time to recharge the device.
Articles in this section
- How often should I recharge the jump starter?
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charging?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- How much lithium is in the jump starter?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- Can I travel on a plane with this jump starter & power bank?
- How long does it take to recharge the jump starter?
- What do the power indicator lights mean?