Disconnect the jumper cable from the car battery and jump starter to reset. This status shows up after 30 seconds indicating the jump start process has timed out.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my car is 12V?
- Why do I need to drive the car for 30 minutes after jump starting?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the black clamp to?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the red clamp to?
- What does it mean when neither LED (red or green) light up?
- What does a solid red and solid green light mean?
- What does a blinking red light (green off) with a beeping noise mean?
- What does a solid red light (green light is off) mean?
- What does a solid green light on (red off) mean?
- Why do the red and green LED lights start blinking when I connect the cables to the jump starter?