We recommend to thoroughly clean the surface area of the vehicle with rubbing alcohol prior to installation. It's imperative to make sure that greasy substances are completely removed. Allow the rubbing alcohol to completely dry / evaporate before attaching the adhesive strips to the vehicle. For optimal adhesion, we also recommend to install the LED strips in a cool environment.
Articles in this section
- What is operation voltage?
- How do the LEDs stick?
- Are the LEDs waterproof?
- What type of LEDs do you use?
- How are the LEDs powered?
- What are LEDs?
- Are these LED Strips DOT approved?
- Can I cut the LED strips?
- How do you install the LED strips?
- Can this kit be used on the exterior of the car, is it weatherproof?