In order to enable the Park & Record Mode user must hardwire the 360 Dash Cam to the vehicle’s fuse panel using the hardwire cable provided. Refer to your vehicle owner’s manual / handbook, identify a place in your vehicle that has constant power source and connect the DC 12V hardwire cable to it. Connect the BLACK cable to negative (-) terminal, and then Connect the RED cable to positive (+) terminal.
Articles in this section
- Will the dash camera drain off car battery when it works on 24-Hour vehicle surveillance park & record mode?
- How does dash cam work on 24-Hour vehicle surveillance park & record mode?
- What are the features of the Type S dash cams?
- Does dash cam with a built-in GPS function?
- What is operation voltage?
- Does the camera come with an SD Card?