Yes, you may cut the LED strips at the pre-definded locations on the LED strips. Look for the scissor icon, it is safe to cut here. The trimmed piece will not be able to be extended in the future. The piece that was cut off is no longer functional and can be discarded.
Articles in this section
- What is operation voltage?
- How do the LEDs stick?
- Are the LEDs waterproof?
- What type of LEDs do you use?
- How are the LEDs powered?
- What are LEDs?
- Are these LED Strips DOT approved?
- Can I cut the LED strips?
- How do you install the LED strips?
- Can this kit be used on the exterior of the car, is it weatherproof?