When the dash camera installed with the DC 12V hardwire cable and enters park & record mode, it will be turned off automatically when the car battery voltage drop to low voltage level.
Articles in this section
- Will the dash camera drain off car battery when it works on 24-Hour vehicle surveillance park & record mode?
- How does dash cam work on 24-Hour vehicle surveillance park & record mode?
- What are the features of the TYPE S dash cams?
- Does dash cam with a built-in GPS function?
- What is operation voltage?
- Does the camera come with an SD Card?